How to Maintenance Pedicure Chair
Foot bath: The pedicure spa tub/foot bath must be cleaned between every client.
· Drain water from the tub by piecing the bag above the drain. Once water is drained dispose of the Clean Spa Liner.
· We recommend cleaning with Spa Giene or Pedi Giene. These are approved spa cleaners and hospital grade disinfectants. They will remove oily product residues, break down biological wastes (skin cells, oils etc) and disinfect the foot bath to stop cross-contamination and the spread of infections.
· Spray the inside of the Spa with diluted (1:4 dilution) Spa Giene. Eg.100mLs of spa cleaner to 300mL water Or 250mL spa cleaner to 750mL water.
· Use the hand held shower and a cloth or sponge to rinse any residue out of the tub.
· Wipe the inside of the foot bath clean with a non-abrasive cloth (eg Chux cloth or sponge) and dry all surfaces thoroughly.
· The chair, foot-rest and surrounding surfaces may be wiped clean with a soft cloth and mild non-abrasive surface cleaning agent.
· Add a fresh disposable Clean Spa Liner for the next client.
Magnetic Jet Cap: must be cleaned between every client.
· Remove the magnetic jet cap from the bowl
· Unscrew the top cap and scrub clean each part of the magnetic jet cap.
· Soak the magnetic jet cap in diluted Spa Giene or Pedi Giene for 3-5 minutes
· Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft lint free cloth
· Clip the magnetic jet cap inside a fresh liner ready to use.
· All upholstery needs some care; good housekeeping will help to prolong the life of any upholstered products.
· Avoid extreme temperatures. Extreme cold can make your vinyl prone to cracking, while extreme heat can cause permanent stretching.
· Avoid exposing your products to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
· Clean regularly (weekly) to remove body oils which cause hardening.
· To clean use a sponge which has been moistened in warm soapy water.
· After cleaning with a sponge, dry with a soft, clean cloth.
· Stubborn grime may require gentle scrubbing with a soft brush.
Do not use:
· furniture polishes
· abrasive cleaners
· steel wool
A periodic inspection of all components and fasteners should be made to ensure that your pedicure spa is structurally intact and functioning properly. Damaged and broken parts should be replaced and loose fasteners tightened.
All maintenance to be carried out by a suitably qualified tradesperson.